SCRAPPING YOUR VEHICLE
- Any vehicles brought to us for scrap purchase WITHOUT an ownership will have to fill out a vehicle declaration AND provide photo ID.
- Any customer selling their vehicle to us MUST provide photo ID to prove ownership of the vehicle.
- If the vehicle is NOT in the seller’s name, or the seller doesn’t have a bill of sale, a vehicle declaration form must be filled out in its ENTIRETY and a copy of your photo ID with it.
- Acceptable forms of identification are Drivers License, Ontario Health Card or Canadian Passport.
*** NO MONEY WILL BE RELEASED UNTIL ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS ARE MET ***
NEW POLICY on Freon Removal from Fridges, Freezers, AC
All refrigerants MUST be removed and TAGGED in order to be paid shred (steel) prices.
If any items are brought in with refrigerant in it still, OR without a sticker to prove it has been PROPERLY and ENVIRONMENTALLY drained - it will be purchased as "WHITE GOODS" (Lower price than shred) to cover the cost of us decommissioning it.
If you have a bit of scrap and you can't bring it in, give one of the following guys a call and they will be happy to help you!
Junk Bee Gone - 705-761-4859
LOADZ - 705-930-5623
R&S Haul All - 705-761-3083
Bill Middleton - 705-868-2021
We accept but do not pay for
- Tires with steel rims
- Tires without rims
- Rear projection TV’S
ITEMS WE DO NOT ACCEPT
- Garbage – Household, couches, mattresses, plastic & wood etc.
- Containers under pressure - Propane tanks, aerosol cans, etc.
- Paint cans (unless they are empty and clean)
- Sealed barrels (Must be cut in half)
- Hazardous material of ANY kind
PROPANE TANK DISPOSAL
DUE TO HEATH AND SAFETY WE DO NOT ACCEPT PROPANE TANKS. THEY CAN BE DISPOSED OF AT YOUR LOCAL HAZARDOUS WASTE DISPOSAL SITE.
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO TAKE YOU TO THE INFORMATION PAGE AND FIND YOUR LOCAL DROP OFF SITE...
JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER
For safety reasons we cannot allow our customers to do any processing (torching, cutting, hammering, etc.) on our property - other than wheel and battery removals with the proper tools to do so.